YourLink Services, Consulting and Training
YourLink is the leading Apple Consultants Network member focused on improving Quality of Life through digital inclusion for the Australian Aged and Community Care sector.
Members of the YourLink team are accredited as Accessibility experts within the Apple Consultants Network. We’ve developed unique skills programs for Aged Care and Community Care staff around improving the connectedness of seniors to family.
About our programs
We deliver programs that support Residential Aged Care and Community Care providers to:
- Empower and enable your teams to support the digital inclusion of residents
- Enhance your customer value proposition to attract new residents
- Improve the care experience and wellbeing of current residents and reduce loneliness risks
- Provide practical tools to build the confidence of family members in your commitment to their loved ones and their connection to them
- Achieve Australian Aged Care Quality Agency’s (AACQA) accreditation
- Support Wellness and Reablement activities as part of Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP)
YourLink Smart Device Skills Workshop
This three hour workshop is delivered by our Apple Consultant Network accredited staff and has been designed specifically for Lifestyle, Wellness and Recreational Activities Officers or Community Care Staff. We'll come to you and deliver the workshop so it's easy for your team to attend. Our general guide is up to 8 of your team could be involved.
After the workshop attendees will have improved skills to:
- Greater confidence in the use of the iPad generally
- Insights into how to use the device to enable improved connectedness for residents and their families
- Navigate multiple apps that will aid with the support of individuals
- Create content using the iPad or iPhone
- Personalise the device using accessibility features to make it easier to use
- Use an iPad or iPhone to improve the connectedness for residents and their families
Price: Only $2,495 + GST per workshop
Bonus: At the end of the workshop, attendees will receive our free eBook - 63 Apps and Tips for Wellbeing Programs in Aged Care. This will help your team to quickly get started with new and interesting activities.
Contact us today to find out more about how we can help you with your digital inclusion and wellness programs.
Tea and Technology for Seniors events.
Partner with YourLink to deliver events in the community where seniors learn more about how to use an iPad or iPhone, apps and technology. Attendees are encouraged to bring along their iPad or iPhone to make it more hands on. See photos from past events across the NSW Central Coast and Orange.
Customised sessions developed for your Aged Care home.
Sessions tailored to support the integration of smart devices for your home. These sessions can be attended by residents, family and staff.
Accessibility and Inclusion Champion Mentoring.
Ongoing mentoring for the RAO & Community Care team. Our mentoring program supports the development of your inclusion champions.