We’ve been receiving great feedback about the Weekly Best articles available in the YourLink app. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to let us know. We really appreciate it and promise we are listening.
There have been some additional topic suggestions that we are looking forward to launching in the new year.
We’ve also renamed two of the categories to include a more diverse group of interesting articles and resources that you have requested.
1. Fun & Games category is now Hobbies, Games & Interests. This will include information to groups and hobbies that you may find interesting to help you keep doing the things you enjoy doing.
2. Entertainment for me category is now Events & Entertainment. This will now expand to include more public events taking place across the country.
If you haven’t logged into YourLink lately, here is a taste of what you have been missing with the Weekly Best:
- Inspiring people - Local heroes Nipper Minchin and Gladys Pye as well as more well known people like Dr. Karl and Hon. Michael Kirby.
- Wise Words - A range of quotes including “Don’t be afraid of going slowly. Only be afraid of standing still.”
- This Week in History - Interesting historical dates including the Casablanca film release, Florence Nightingale groundbreaking discovery, QANTAS founded and Martin Luther King Jr awarded Nobel Peace prize.
- Hobbies, Games & Interests - A number of free iPad app games including Solitaire, Mahjong, Chess and puzzles.
- Events & Entertainment - A range of shows including My Fair Lady at the Sydney Opera House, Dreamlover - The Bobby Darin Musical and information about Carols in the Domain and Carols by Candlelight.
- A Beautiful World - Beautiful images from around the world of Amazing Storms, Villages, and places.
- Recipes - A selection of recipes for Mango & Macadamia Slice, Lamb & Veggie Kebabs and Pumpkin, Eggplant & Pasta Bake.
How to get access to the Weekly Best?
You will need to download the free YourLink iPad app. Download YourLink for iPad from the App Store
We’ve put together this guide to help you download YourLink and Create an account.
If you have already downloaded the YourLink app but can’t see the Weekly Best button when you login, we’ve put together this simple guide to help you link to the Weekly Best.
Do you need help or have suggestions for articles?
If you need help, have any questions or suggestions for articles including recipes, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.