Learn how to use the YourLink app
You're invited to come along to a free 1 hour training session focussed on getting your started using YourLink.
YourLink is a free app designed for seniors to stay in touch with family, friends and the local community.
What will you learn?
- How to find and download the free YourLink app in the App Store
- How to create an account
- How to connect with family and friends
- How to connect with local interests and organisations
- How to send and receive messages and photos.
What do you need to bring?
- As YourLink is only available on an iPad, iPad mini and iPhone at this stage, you must have one of these devices. (Sorry, not Android at this stage)
- Your App Store email address and password so that you can download YourLink. If you do not have this, please ask your family/friend if they set it up for you or reset it prior to the day.
- Bring the email addresses for your family and friends that you wish to be able to connect with.
Date: Tuesday 26th September, 2017
Time: Please select only one of the sessions
- Session 1 - 10.00am - 11.00am or
- Session 2 - 12.00pm - 1:00pm
Location: Toukley 50 Plus Leisure & Learning Centres, 1 Hargraves Street, Toukley
Registration: Places are limited to only 10 people in each session. To register, please call Richard Scenna on 0408 742 743 or email email@example.com with your details and which session you wish to register for.