Seniors and Families
YourLink is designed for older people to stay in touch with family, friends, services, organisations and local community.
There is so much going on in your local community, wouldn't it be great if you could easily see what that was?
And what about keeping in touch with the people who are important to you?
There is now an easy way and you can do it all from your iPad or iPhone.
The free YourLink app is designed just for you, with information that is relevant, helpful and an easy to use design.
Do you have any questions?
Contact Richard Scenna on 0408 742 743 or firstname.lastname@example.org
With YourLink you can:
- Message your family and friends.
- See what is going on in your local community, so you can keep doing the things you enjoy.
- Find services in your local area and receive regular updates.
- Link into social or interest groups.
- Quickly access chosen services and interests from a personalised app home page.
- Build a personalised and private photo album.
What does YourLink look like?
Select any of the images below to view at a larger size.