Organisations, Service Providers and Interest Groups
Do you support seniors and their families?
We'd love to talk to you about joining the YourLink community.
Finding the best way to get your most up to date information, events and activities to the community can be challenging.
YourLink is changing this. We've built a platform that brings service providers, organisations, residences, family and friends together.
- Increase awareness of the activities your organisation offers to seniors.
- Appear in our community and event noticeboard and help new audiences discover your services.
- You can send regular and timely updates to notify seniors and their families of events, activities or important information.
- Easy to use website for you to send updates.
- Annual fees start as low as the cost of a print advert.
Interested in hearing more?
Contact Rick Hollingworth on 0447 866 437 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Types of organisations.
We welcome organisations across all sectors that support seniors continue to be a valuable part of the local community. These include:
- Local councils and government
- Transport including community run transport
- In-home care
- Sports and recreation
- Associations and non profits
- Technology and computers
- Health and fitness
- Personal aids including mobility and hearing
- Arts, crafts and hobbies
- Training and education